Pharmapack Europe 2013 - A great success!
The twelfth edition of Pharmapack Europe, which promised to be a great success, took place in Paris on 13 and 14 February 2013, fully living up to all expectations and recording its best ever level of attendance. More than 3,000 visitors and 305 international exhibitors, representing key names in the healthcare industry, convened at the Grande Halle de la Villette for a comprehensive overview of the latest trends and innovations in the packaging and delivery of medicinal and healthcare products.
• The exhibition has gathered 305 suppliers of packaging solutions for healthcare products, meaning +16% compared to last year.
• Point of international convergence, 60% of these companies came from 27 countries including India, Finland and Tunisia that have been represented for the first time.
• 2 days conference: A panel of international experts offered a complete round-up of the current situation and new trends during the course of more than 40 semi-scientific presentations and a number of debates.
• For the first time at Pharmapack Europe, a series of 4 Technical Workshops took place alongside the conference programme. These meetings enabled participants to discuss in detail and received expert guidance on current issues.
• Pharmapack Awards 2013 ceremony revealed the most innovative solutions in packaging and delivery systems for medicinal and healthcare products that reached the market in 2012.
• An even greater audience (+9%), more and more international, with the participation of high-level professionals from 63 countries.
A profusion of new products presented on the exhibition
The 2013 edition, offered many new features in terms of conference topics, new activities and the exhibition itself.
|Top-level conferences and workshops to promote innovation for the benefit of patients
The central theme of Pharmapack 2013 was "putting the patient at the heart of innovation". This theme, which conveys a new approach to the development of treatment solutions, was well received by participants.
Pharmapack Awards 2013 - Innovation for better compliance and ease of use for the patient
The thirteenth edition of Pharmapack Europe will take place on 12 and 13 February 2014 at the Porte de Versailles in Paris. This new venue will enable the trade fair to host an even greater range of expertise within an ever-more convivial atmosphere.
|Follow @pharmapackeu on Twitter!|
|Drugs and isothermal packaging: is it better to travel alone or in bad company?|
|Serialisation: Track & Trace|
|Medical and Pharmaceutical
Packaging from Sterilisation &
Validation to Pyrogen free
|Innovative Combination Products: Challenges and Approvals, EU-US|
This is the essential tool for you to effectively and efficiently plan your visit to the show.